Sunday 1 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review!

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while i've been away for a few days, but im back now.
So I recently got the new Maybelline baby lips, I had been waiting for these forever as the Americans had already got them and when I saw them I couldn't pass them up so I got 3 as they were on 3 for 2.
I got Pink Punch, Cherry me and Peach kiss.
 This is cherry me and by far my favourite it smells so nice and gives off a nice subtle colour. I wouldn't say its very moisturising and they don't last long on the lips but I would repurchase this just because of the colour!
 This is Peach kiss and this smells nice but its not my favourite as it doesn't have much colour pay off as it is a nude and it doesn't last long on the lips but its nice for £2.99!
 This is Pink Punch and this one has a gorgeous bright pink colour and is quite pigmented it smells divine and is quite moisturising but it doesn't last long!
 Here are a few pictures at what they look like out of the packaging!



No comments:

Post a Comment